Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Policy and COVID-19 Routine Safety MeasuresPosted on April 13 2020
As we progress through these difficult times, Tradeport Electronics Group will remain open to serve as an essential service. We understand your concerns about your safety and the safety of your family. For that reason, we have given the following guidelines for our employees to follow:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Policy
Tradeport Electronics Company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It's important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions, We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so we will update you as soon as possible.
This coronavirus policy applies to all of our employees who physically work in our offices(s). We strongly recommend to our remote working personnel to read through this action plan as well, to ensure we collectively and uniformly respond to this challenge.
Here, we outline the required actions employees should take to protect themselves and their co-workers from a potential coronavirus infection.
- If you have cold symptoms such as cough/sneezing/fever or feel poorly, request sick leave.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the office only after you're fully recovered, with a doctor's note confirming your recovery.
Our employees at Tradeport Electronics Group must practice the following to help keep our workplace safe and clean.
- Practice physical distancing when in the workplace and reduce opportunities for any crowding: Maintain a minimum of 6ft between staff at all time.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (washing according to poster instructions on premises)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and clean your hands
- If you don't have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Any employee who appears to have accute respiratory illness symptoms (i.e. cough, fever etc.) upon arrival to work and employees who become sick during the day will be sent home immediately
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill
- Stay home when you are ill