Metrel MI3321 - MULTISERVICERXA
Multifunctional portable test instrument MI 3321 MultiservicerXA is intended to perform all necessary measurements for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment, machines and switchgears.
- Continuity tests (200 mA, 10 A).
- Insulation resistance.
- Withstanding voltage tests (1000 V, 1890 V, 2500 V).
- Substitute leakage current.
- Differential leakage current.
- Touch leakage current.
- IEC cord polarity test.
- Leakage and load TRMS current measurement with current clamp.Portable RCD testing.
- RCD testing.Line and loop impedance.
- High resolution line / loop impedance (mΩ).
- Discharge time.
- Hhree phase voltage / rotary field.
- Functional test.
- 3 in 1: instrument perfoms testing of portable appliances (acc. to VDE 0701 0702), machines (acc. to IEC/EN 60204 Ed.5) and switchgears (acc. to IEC/ EN 60439 and the new IEC 61439) including functional and leakage tests for DUTs with nominal power up to 3.5 kW.
- Multi-tasking: up to 18 different measurements can be performed either as a single test or pre-programmed test sequences (PAT mode).
- Automated: automatic testing and PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results according to appropriate standard.
- Project uploading: previous test data can be uploaded for fast retesting of the object.
- Scan and test: optional barcoding sys-tem and PASS / FAIL barcode label printing make retesting quick and simple.
- RFID: support for advanced RFID identification system.
- User friendly: large LCD screen, full QWERTY keyboard, help screens and warnings make the instrument an extremely easy to use.
- Fixed appliance tests: ports, leads and optional accessories fully support the testing of fixed machines and appliances while normal socket supports plugin machines and appliances testing.
- RCD testing: instrument enables testing of parameters of RCDs and portable RCDs.
- Clamp leakage current measurement: quick measurement of leakage current with current clamps directly on power supply cable without disconnection of appliance from mains.
- Discharge time test: testing of how long it takes for the machine discharge after power is removed.
- Withstanding voltage test: instrument perfoms 2500 VAC, 1890 VAC and 1000 VAC withstanding voltage tests with settable current limit.
- Trend functionality: test results can be uploaded from PC to the instrument for comparison between old and new test results on site.
- Downloadable: up to 6000 test re-sults with measuring parameters can be stored in two level memory and downloaded to the PC with the help of PC SW PAT Link.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO included in the standard set enables downloading, viewing, printing of test results and exporting of data to spreadsheet applications.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, data upload to the instrument for on site comparison of old and new results and creation of professional test reports.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 345 x 160 x 335 mm
Mass (without accessories): 8.4 kg
Do you have a MULTISERVICERXA that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your MULTISERVICERXA calibrated today! Click Here!