Metrel MI3305 - OMEGAGT PLUS
The innovative MI 3305 OmegaGT Plus is a highclass instrument intended for electrical safety testing of a wide range of portable electrical appliances, IT equipment, IEC cords and portable RCDs according to IEC/EN and VDE standards.
- Continuity tests (200 mA, 4 A, 10 A, 25 A).
- Insulation resistance.
- Substitute leakage current.
- Differential leakage current.
- Touch leakage current.
- IEC cord polarity test.
- Leakage and load TRMS current measurement with current clamp.
- Portable RCD testing.
- HV Flash test.
- Functional test.
- Autosequencing: 24 pre-set autosequences and custom prepared autosequences speed up testing and ensure that no tests are missed.
- Automated: automatic testing and PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results according to appropriate standard.
- Project uploading: previous test data can be uploaded for fast retesting of the appliance.
- Scan and test: optional barcoding sys-tem and PASS / FAIL barcode label printing make retesting quick and simple.
- RFID: support for advanced RFID identification system.
- Adaptable: tests both 230 V and 115 V appliances.
- User friendly: large LCD screen, full QWERTY keyboard, help screens and warnings make the instrument an extremely easy to use.
- Multitasking: instrument performs continuity tests with different test currents, 250 V and 500 V insulation tests, differential /substitute / touch leakage mesure-ments, functioanal and polarity tests.
- Flash test: dielectic strength test after repair safety testing.
- PRCD testing: instrument enables measurement of tripout time of portable RCDs.
- Clamp leakage current measurement: quick measurement of leakage current with current clamps directly on power supply cable without discon-nection of appliance from mains.
- Trend functionality: test results can be uploaded from PC to the instrument for comparison between old and new test results onsite.
- Downloadable: up to 6500 test results with measuring parameters can be stored in two level memory and downloaded to the PC with the help of PC SW PAT Link PRO.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO included in the standard set enables downloading, viewing, printing of test results and exporting of data to spreadsheet applications.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, data upload to the instrument for on site comparison of old and new results and creation of professional test reports.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO included in the standard set enables downloading, view-ing, printing of test results and exporting of data to spreadsheet applications.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO Plus enables ad-vanced analysis of test results, data upload to the instrument for on site comparison of old and new results and creation of professional test reports.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 335 x 160 x 335 mm
Mass (without accessories): 8.4 kg
Do you have a OMEGAGT PLUS that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your OMEGAGT PLUS calibrated today! Click Here!