AMPROBE LM-200LED - LED Light Meter
A professional tester specifically designed to accurately measure light output of the LED light sources.
- Lux or footcandle user selectable measurement units
- Measuring range of 200,000 lux or 20,000 foot candles
- Data hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- MAX recording to capture highest light measurement
- Measuring lights source include all visible ranges
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency
- Angled light cosine correction
- Extended length of wire for light sensor approximately 5 feet (1.5m)
- Measurements according to JISC1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A class specifications
- Includes protective sensor cap
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display
|Feature||LM-200 LED||Best Accuracy|
|LED Light measurement||200 lux, 2,000 lux, 20,000 lux, 200,000 lux||+/- 3% (Calibrated to standard incandescent lamp 2856º K) and corrected LED day while-light spectrum.|
|20, 200, 2,000, 20,000 foot-candle|
|Display:||2000 count LCD|
|Sensor:||Silicon photodiode and filter.|
|LED light measurement:||3½ digits, 2000 readings|
|Power supply:||9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22, JIS 006P battery|
Do you have a LED Light Meter that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your LED Light Meter calibrated today! Click Here!