Texio (Formerly Kenwood TMI) RA-920A - Kenwood TMI / Texio Resistance Attenuator
Kenwood TMI / Texio RA-920A: The RA-920A resistance attenuator features a wide range of applications for use in measuring levels filter efficiency transmission efficiency amplifier gain etc. The attenuation range is from 0 to 12 dBî minimal attenuation step is 0.1 dB attenuation accuracy is ±0.2db maximum input level is 27 dBm and the input/output impedance is 600O. The frequency range is as wide as DC to 1 MHz. The circuit includes unbalanced-T and bridge-T networks and large dial knobs are easy to handle when switching ranges
- Maximum Attenuation of 121 dB
- Wide Frequency Band Covering DC to 1 MHz
- Phase Correction Permits Use as a Pulse Wave Attenuator
- Attenuation Between Electronic Equipment with Different Casing Potentials
- Highly Accurate Metal Film Resistors
Do you have a Kenwood TMI / Texio Resistance Attenuator that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Kenwood TMI / Texio Resistance Attenuator calibrated today! Click Here!
There are currently no reviews for this product.