Graphtec Dataloggers to Extend Manufacturer's Standard Warranty to 3 YearsPosted on October 01 2018
Graphtec is excited to extend our standard manufacturer’s warranty to 3 years on all new equipment purchases (GL240, GL840, GL2000, GL980, and GL7000).
We are proud to announce the proven reliability of our multi-channel data loggers that allows us to make this change on our standard warranty. Our aim is to provide more confidence to you in using our dataloggers and data platform for your measurement needs in acquiring critical data in the field.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR WARRANTY REPAIR:
- All parts and labor need to be troubleshooted with our Instruments Support team through the RMA process. Click here for more information on repair and calibration.
- Work will be performed by factory technicians with direct access to product development and quality engineers.
- Once the defect is confirmed, services will include relevant SRO note, parts and repair, and firmware/calibration update.
* Warranty only covers defect deemed responsibility on the manufacturer. Overvoltage or other electric static part corruption will not be covered under the standard warranty.
* All repairs and parts will be completed using factory replacement parts.