Texio (Formerly Kenwood TMI) PDS20-18 - Regulated DC Power Supply Digital Meter
Kenwood TMI / Texio PDS20-18: The PDS Series are CE-certified Regulated DC Power Supply units which comply with Power Supply Harmonics Current Regulations IEC1000-3-2‚ and a power factor of 95% (typical) is cleared. These models feature high reliability and various types of protection‚ and can be used as a power supply for reliability tests‚ endurance tests‚ aging and other electronics parts tests.
- Complies with Power Supply Harmonics Current Regulation, and a Power Factor of 95% (typical)
- Satisfying CE Mark Certification Requirements
- Series/Parallel Operation
- Voltage/Current Simultaneous Digital Display
- Voltage/Current Preset (3 points)
- Single-Dial Control Design
- Key Lock Function
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Various Protection Functions
- Board-Type Options for External Control
- Worldwide AC Voltage Input Design
- Optional Accessories -> GP-IB Interface Card : IF-30GP RS-232C Interface Card : IF-30RS Analog Card : IF-30AN Rack Mount Adapter : RK-605E (EIA size)
Do you have a Regulated DC Power Supply Digital Meter that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Regulated DC Power Supply Digital Meter calibrated today! Click Here!