Metrel MI3310 - SIGMAGT
The multifunctional portable test instrument SigmaGT is intended to perform all measurements for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment. The operation of the unit is clear and simple, the operator does not need any special training to operate the instrument.
- Earth bond / continuity resistance (200 mA)
- Insulation resistance
- Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts
- Substitute leakage current
- Substitute leakage current of isolated accessible conductive parts
- Differential leakage current
- Touch leakage current
- IEC cord polarity test
- Leakage and TRMS load currents with current clamp
- Portable RCD testing
- RCD testing
- Functional test
- Innovative Active Polarity function for testing RCD protected cords while voltage is applied to tested item.
- Fixed appliance testing is possible.
- VDE autosequences are built-in into the instrument, up to 50 custom sequences can be added.
- Instrument can be powered from both mains supply and internal battery.
- Support for RFID and barcoding system.
- Project upoloading enables to upload previous test data for fast retesting of the object.
- Trend functionality enables comparison of old and new test results on site.
- Large graphic LCD display with resolution of 240 x 128 dots with backlight.
- Over 6000 memory locations in data flash memory for storing test results and parameters.
- Three communication ports (USB and 2 x RS232C) for communication with PC, barcode scanner and printer.
- Soft touch keyboard with cursor keys.
- Built-in real time clock.
- Fully compatible with PATLink PRO PC software package.
Dimensions: 310 x 130 x 250 mm
Mass (without accessories): 5 kg
Do you have a SIGMAGT that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your SIGMAGT calibrated today! Click Here!