Metrel MI2142 - ALPHA PAT
High performance measuring instrument for electrical safety testing of portable appliances, IT equipment and IEC cords in accordance with corresponding IEC/EN and VDE standards.
- Complete selection of test functions and lightweight design make AlphaPAT as excellent tool for periodic testing of portable appliances either as field tester or as a bench instrument.
- Test functions comprise:
- Functional and visual inspection;
- Earth bond resistance;
- Insulation resistance;
- Substitute leakage current;
- Differential leakage current test;
- Touch leakage test;
- IEC cord polarity test;
- Power test;
- Clamp current test.
- Graphic LCD with resolution of 128 x 64 dots, with backlight.
- The graphic display offers easy reading of results, indications, measurement parameters and messages.
- Large data flash memory for storing test results & parameters (about 1100 tests with parameters can be stored in average).
- Two RS232C communication ports for communication with PC, and barcode reader.
- Built-in real time clock.
- Bar-coding system for quick test code selection and identification of device under test.
- Programmable limits for PASS / FAIL evaluation.
- Fully compatible with new Metrel PATLink PRO PC software package, included in standard set (download, view, print and export of test results).
- Optional PC SW PATLink PRO Plus (advanced test result analysis and professional test report creation)
- Portable and lightweight design.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 265 x 110 x 185 mm
Mass (without accessories): 3.5 kg
Do you have a ALPHA PAT that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your ALPHA PAT calibrated today! Click Here!