Texio (Formerly Kenwood TMI) CS-5265 - 60 MHz 3 CH Analogue Oscilloscope
The CS-5265 is a powerful oscilloscope designed for true quality using the latest technology to provide a full range of functions. They combine an excellent basic performance with 3-channel, 8-trace operation. Various other features include real delay sweep, high intensity CRT, high sensitivity, etc. Their functions and performance set them apart from the competition. They will show their full power when used as engineering tools.
- 3-channel, 8-Trace Scopes for a Variety of Waveform Displays
- Three Signals can be Exactly Synchronized in the V-mode
- Kenwood's Original Hybrid ICs
- Operation Panel Laid Out for Easy Operation
- Delay Sweep for Expanded Waveforms
- Maximum Sweep Time 5 ns/div (at X10 MAG)
- High-Sensitivity Design for a Maximum Vertical Axis Sensitivity of 1 mV/div
- Automatic Triggering (FIX) to Solve Complicated Triggering Problems
- 150-mm Rectangular CRT with Internal Graticule and illuminated Scales
- Special Video Signal Clamp Eliminates Triggering Adjustment
- Single Sweep for the Measurement of Transient Events
Do you have a 60 MHz 3 CH Analogue Oscilloscope that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your 60 MHz 3 CH Analogue Oscilloscope calibrated today! Click Here!
There are currently no reviews for this product.