AMPROBE ACD-51NAV - CAT IV Navigator™ Clamp On Meter 600A with Temperature
Complete with a full range of diagnostic capabilities including phase sequence, power and power factor, total harmonics distortion and individual harmonics, inrush current and low pass filter, the Amprobe ACDC-52NAV Navigator Clamp On Meter serves as a first line of defense for power monitoring and verifying system conditions before deploying more specialized tools -- or incurring additional costs. Rated CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V, this clamp on meter offers a new innovative navigation system that eliminates confusing push buttons, and replaces them with a single joystick.
It’s all about easy and reliable measurements. Amprobe’s new line of Navigator Clamp On Meters feature quick, easy-to-use single hand selection of measurements. The joy stick control allows quick selection of measurement features on the display from max/min to power factor to AC/DC current, with many more available. Simply highlight the desired measurement feature using the joy stick and press to select. Rugged and CAT IV reliable, this clamp on meter also features, super bright backlight display, built-in jaw flashlight and over mold bodies to absorb shock -- all you need for commercial and industrial environments.
- Voltage up to 1000V AC/DC, resistance, frequency, THD (total harmonics distortion) and individual harmonics form 1 to 25, power, power factor
- AC Current up to 600 A
- Temperature measurement in °C or °F
- Phase rotation indication
- Non-contact voltage detection
- Inrush current measurement for motors
- Low pass filter for variable frequency drives
- Continuity beeper
- Min, max and smart data hold
- Peak hold
- Auto torch-light when clamping
- Large 10,000 count display with active backlight and analog bar graph
- Auto power off
- Maximum jaw opening 1.77 (45mm)
- 4 feet drop proof
- Test leads ( one pair), temperature adapter probe, carrying case and manual
Do you have a CAT IV Navigator™ Clamp On Meter 600A with Temperature that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your CAT IV Navigator™ Clamp On Meter 600A with Temperature calibrated today! Click Here!