Fluke TI100-9HZ - Ti General Use Thermal Imager
Rugged and reliable troubleshooting infrared cameras
A Fluke infrared camera can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. Industrial professionals bring Fluke infrared cameras to the job because they do the job.
Over 65 years of industrial experience give Fluke infrared tools the level of performance needed to keep you up and running. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125, Ti110, Ti105, and Ti100 infrared cameras, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently.
- The combination of great resolution with an optimized field of view provides brilliant detail and ensures quality images captured from a safe distance.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system ensures that images are in good focus from1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger (Ti110 and Ti125).
- Entire line up of infrared cameras is compatible to Fluke Connect™ – the largest network for wirelessly enabled tools.
- Find problems faster and easier with Fluke IR-Fusion® technology (Ti125, Ti110, Ti105). Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images.
- Get further clarification with AutoBlend™ mode – the blending of a digital and partially transparent IR image into a single information-filled image
- Multi-mode video recording – focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion (Ti110 and Ti125 only).
Spend less time finding problems and more time solving them with the innovative, rugged and easy-to-use Ti125, Ti110, Ti105 and Ti100 infrared cameras.
Patented Fluke IR-Fusion® Technology
Enjoy the industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion camera. Fluke patented technology provides the user with both a digital and an infrared image in one to precisely document problem areas.
IR-OptiFlex™ focus system
Scan for issues significantly faster than before with Fluke’s revolutionary, ultra-rugged focus system. The IR-OptiFlex focus system gives you optimum focus by combining focus-free, ease-of-use with the flexibility of manual focus on the same camera.
- Rugged, lightweight, point-and–shoot focus-free thermal imager
- Laser pointer to assist in showing where problems exist
Spend less time finding problems and more time solving them with the innovative, rugged and easy to use Ti100 General Use Thermal Imager.
|IR resolution (FPA size)||160 x 120 FPA Uncooled Microbolometer|
|Spectral band||7.5 µm to 14 µm (long wave)|
|Capture or refresh rate||9 Hz|
|NETD (Thermal sensitivity)||≤0.10 °C at 30 °C target temp (100 mK)|
|FOV (Field of view)||22.5 °H x 31 °V|
|IFOV (Spatial resolution)||3.39 mRad|
|Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10 °C)||
-20 °C to + 250 °C
|Temperature measurement accuracy||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|Focus mechanism||Focus-free 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond|
|IR Fusion ® technology||No, full IR only|
|Standard palettes||Blue-Red, Ironbow, Grayscale, Amber|
|Ultra Contrast™ palettes||—|
|User definable spot markers||in SmartView® only|
|Level and span control||Manual and auto|
|Minimum span in auto mode||5 °C|
|Minimum span in manual mode||2.5 °C|
|Minimum IR focus distance||1.2 m (4 ft)|
|Weight||0.726 kg (1.6 lb)|
|Size||28.4 x 8.6 x 13.5 cm (11.2 x 3.4 x 5.3 in)|
|LCD display||3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)|
|IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system||—|
|Electronic (cardinal) compass||—|
|Background (reflected) compensation||Yes|
|Voice annotation (audio)||—|
|Multi-mode video output||—|
|Multi-mode video recording (standard AVI with MPEG encoding)||—|
|Multi-mode video recording (radiometric .IS3)||—|
|Memory review||thumbnail review|
|Battery (field-replaceable, rechargeable)||One|
|Battery life||4+ hours (each)*|
|External battery charging base||Optional (accessory)|
|Charging power supply||Yes|
|Drop test||2 meter (6.5 feet)|
|Ingress protection (IP) rating (IEC 60529)||IP 54|
|Est. calibration cycle||Two-years|
|Multifunction card reader||—|
|Memory storage||2 GB SD memory card|
|Direct download capability||mini USB direct download|
|Operating temperature range||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature range||-20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)|
|Operating humidity||Operating and storage 10 % to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Vibration and shock||2G, IEC 68-2-26 and 25G, IEC 68-2-29|
|Safety standards||CSA (US and CAN): C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, UL: UL STD 61010-1 (2nd Edition), ISA: 82.02.01|
|C Tick||IEC/EN 61326-1|
|EMI, RFI, EMC||EN61326-1; FCC Part 5|
|User manuals||Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, and Hungarian|
|Standard warranty period||Two-years|
|Extended warranty and service plans||Yes|
Do you have a Ti General Use Thermal Imager that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Ti General Use Thermal Imager calibrated today! Click Here!