Fluke 1550C - Digital insulation testing up to 5kV
Now compatible with Fluke Connect ™ Mobile App
Evaluate the trends, eliminate the doubt
The Fluke 1555 and Fluke 1550C insulation resistance testers, offer digital insulation testing up to 10 kV, making them ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the 1555 and 1550C are perfect tools for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
The Fluke Connect mobile app is an easy to use, advanced wireless system for capturing and trending anomalies for troubleshooting, commissioning and preventative maintenance of insulation resistance applications.
Built with Fluke Connect ™. See it. Save it. Share it.
The Fluke Connect mobile app saves time and increases productivity when you use your 1555 or 1550C insulation tester. Capture readings up to 15 meters away on your smartphone, then use ShareLive™ video call to share test results with team members anywhere else in the world in real time. Graph readings over time to establish baseline, capture intermittent events. Add text and/or voice notes while you push or pull readings, images and notes directly to and from work orders.
- Test voltages to up 10 kV and save time by trending on the spot only with Fluke Connect
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V ac or dc for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- 3-year warranty
Do you have a Digital insulation testing up to 5kV that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Digital insulation testing up to 5kV calibrated today! Click Here!