Fluke 700P23 - Differential Pressure Module
Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0º C to 50º C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- One year warranty
|Range||5 psi / 34 kPa|
|Resolution||0.0001 / 0.01|
|Reference Uncertainty (23 ± 3° C)||0.025%|
|Total¹ Uncertainty 1 year||0.050|
|High Side Media²||316 SS|
|Low Side Media²||Dry|
|Note||1) Total uncertainty, one year for temperature range 0° C + 50° C.
Total uncertainty, 1.0% of full span for temperature range - 10° C to 0° C.
Compensated temperature range is 15° C to 35° C.
2) "Dry" indicates dry air or non-corrosive gas as compatible media.
"316 SS" indicates media compatible with Type 316 Stainless Steel.
"C276" indicates media compatible with Hastelloy C276.
Do you have a Differential Pressure Module that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Differential Pressure Module calibrated today! Click Here!
There are currently no reviews for this product.