Agilent Technologies 53131A - HP / Agilent RF Frequency Counter, 10 digit/sec.
HP / Agilent 53131A: The two-channel 53131A counter offers 10 digits per second of resolution and a bandwidth of 225 MHz. An optional third channel provides frequency measurements up to 12.4 GHz. Standard measurements include frequency, period, ratio, time interval, pulse width, phase angle, duty cycle, totalize, peak voltage and rise time. Time interval resolution is specified at 500 ps.
- Automatic limit testing, math (scale and offset), statistics (min/max, mean, standard deviation)
- GPIB (SCPI) with data transfer rate of 200 meas/sec. Talk-only RS-232.
- 10-digit/second and 500 ps resolution.
- Measures frequency, frequency ratio, time interval, period, rise/fall time, pulse width, duty cycle, phase (CH1 to CH2), totalize, peak voltage, time interval average, time interval delay.
- High-accuracy frequency and time-interval measurements to 225 MHz (optional to 12.4 GHz).
Do you have a HP / Agilent RF Frequency Counter, 10 digit/sec. that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your HP / Agilent RF Frequency Counter, 10 digit/sec. calibrated today! Click Here!