Fluke CXT1000 - Extreme Hard Case
The CXT1000 is a hard case that fits all your Fluke test tools and accessories. Configure the diced foam interior to store, protect, and carry your test tools.
- Innovative features for unmatched strength and durability
- Offers maximum protection for your Fluke tools and accessories against high impact, vibration or shock
- O-ring sealed, waterproof up to a depth of 3 feet
- Airtight, and built to with stand the most extreme conditions
- Great for airline travel with an automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in atmospheric pressure
- Spring-release patent pending latches lock in place
- Lock holders are great for use with pad locks for added security
- Customizable, 2-piece sheeted foam offers an extremely tailored, custom fit for your Fluke tools and accessories
- Stackable, finger groove on each side for easy pick up and carry
- Lifetime warranty on the case shell
- IP67 rated
- RoHS compliant
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||13.5 in x 18.3 in x 7 in (34.3 cm x 46.5 cm x 17.8 cm)|
|Waterproof depth||0.9 m (3 ft)|
|Safety certifications||IP67 rated RoHS compliant|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on the case shell|
Do you have a Extreme Hard Case that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Extreme Hard Case calibrated today! Click Here!