Fluke 87V-MAX - True-rms Digital Multimeter
The 87V MAX contains all the trusted features of the most popular DMM used today, the Fluke 87V, plus much more.
Withstands drops up to 4-meters (13 feet)
Fluke’s most rugged digital multimeter. The 87V MAX is built with an industrial strength case and a removable holster. The holster doubles as a test probe holder for one-handed operation.
Fully waterproof and dust proof, to work reliably in all the places that you need to work.
Withstands heat and cold
The meter has an extended operating temperature range of -40 °C (for up to 20 minutes) to +55 °C.
Comparison – 87V MAX and 87V
|87V MAX||87 V|
|IP Rating||IP 67||IP 30|
|Battery life||800 hours||400 hours|
|Drop test||4 meters||3 meters|
|TwistGuard™ test leads||Yes||No|
|Basic dc accuracy||0.05%||0.05%|
|Voltage ac/dc||1000 V||1000 V|
|Current ac/dc||10 A||10 A|
|Resistance||50 MΩ||50 MΩ|
|EN61010-1 CAT III||1000 V||1000 V|
|EN61010-1 CAT IV||600 V||600 V|
|Warranty (years)||Limited lifetime||Limited lifetime|
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1,000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Frequency to 200 kHz
- Built in temperate function conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument using supplied thermocouple
- Min/Max/Average recording, plus 250 μs Peak min-max to capture variations automatically
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable frequency motor drives (VFDs) and other electrically noisy equipment
- Large display digits, 2-level bright white backlight and backlit keypad buttons for increased visibility
- Hi resolution 19,999 count display mode
- Long battery life (800 hours)
|Diagnostics and Data Storage|
|Temperature measurement range||–200.0°C to 1090°C|
–328.0°F to 1994.0°F
|80BK temperature probe||–40.0 °C to 260 °C, ± 2.2 °C or 2% whichever is greater|
–40.0 °F to 500 °F, ± 4.0 °F or 2% whichever is greater
|Low pass filter (VFD measurements)||Yes|
|Safety rating||IEC61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
IEC 61010-2-033: CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
|Agency approvals||CE, CSA|
Mechanical and General Specifications
|IP rating||IEC 60529: IP67|
|Power||Three AA batteries. 800 hours typical, without backlight|
|Size||6.0 x 10.1 x 21.5 cm (with holster)|
|Weight||698.5 g (with holster)|
|Operating temperature||-15 °C to 55 °C, to -40 °C for 20 minutes when taken from 20 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C to + 60 °C|
|Humidity (without condensation)||0% – 90% (0 °C – 35 °C)|
0% – 70% (35 °C – 55 °C)
Do you have a True-rms Digital Multimeter that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your True-rms Digital Multimeter calibrated today! Click Here!
There are currently no reviews for this product.