Soken DAC-PD-3 - Partial Discharge Measuring Set
Providing both wideband (10kHz - 4MHz) and narrowband (10kHz - 200kHz), DAC-PD-3 is applicable to partial discharge tests of electric equipment, such as generators, motors, transformers as well as insulating materials and power devices.
- Electric Equipment: Generators, motors, transformers, cables
- Electric Parts: Capacitors etc.
- Insulating materials
- Power devices
- High-frequency equipment: compact high-frequency transformers
- Q-MAX Mode: This mode is suitable for detecting the magnitude at a single maximum partial discharge.
- COUNT Mode: N-q Characteristic can be obtained by measuring the repetition rate of PD pulses for the Charge of PD pulses.
- AUTO COUNT mode: In AUTO COUNT MODE, the maximum partial discharge magnitude for the specified repetition rate of partial discharge pulses can be measured. (Partial discharge magnitude is output in Log and V-q Characteristic can be obtained.)
- Noise Suppressible Function:
- Periodicity noises can be masked.
- Pulse noises can be masked by detecting the noises from CT and aerial wire.
- Charge pulse can be masked for a given length of time to reflex waves after detection.
- Phase Gate Setup: Phase Gate can be set 0～359° at every 1° step optionally.
- In Narrow Frequency (NARROW BAND), since PD pulses at 10kHz - 200kHz can be detected and amplified. Narrow Band mode is suitable for specimen constructed distribution contract circuit and can measure generators, motors, transformers, cables, and capacitors.
- In wideband (WIDEBAND), since PD pulse at 10kHz~4MHz can be detected and amplified, thus is superior for pulse resolution. The wideband mode is suitable for specimen constructed focused constant circuit and can measure power devices, compact high-frequency transformers.
- N-q characteristic test can be performed with COUNT mode since Pulse Counter is built-in. (N: repetition rate of PD pulse, q: partial discharge magnitude)
- Possible to analyze “partial discharge-phase” since the phase gate is set optionally.
- Periodicity noise can be masked. (External control is also possible.)
(a) Grounded Specimen
(b) Ungrounded Specimen
(c) Ungrounded Specimen(Balanced Circuit)
CA : Specimen
Ck : Coupling Capacitor
Zb : Blocking Coil
Zd : Detecting Impedance
M : Partial Discharge Measuring Set
- Select bandwidth of frequency
- Narrow band: 10kHz - 200kHz
- Wideband: 10kHz - 4MHz
- Detects only partial discharge pulse by suppressing noises from testing source with a differential measuring circuit.
- Automatically measures Q-MAX at a specified repetition rate of partial discharge pulses per second (PPS).
- Possible to analyze “partial discharge – phase” since phase gate is set optionally.
- Noise suppressor circuit is controlled from outside through GP-IB.
|Accessories||1) Coaxial cable (BNC:20m x1, 2m x2)|
2) AC Cord 1 pc
3) Grounding Cable 2 pcs
4) Storage Bag 1 pc
|Size & Weight||W430 x H150 x D385 (mm) 11kg|
|Power Source||AC100V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Other Specs||Phase Gate 0 - 359°(set every 1°steps optionally)|
|Analog Output||Linear, DC output by Log, Waveform monitor output|
|Q-MAX Display||1pC - 100000pC|
|Pulse Counter||Max. 99999 counts (Pulse Resolution 10μs)|
Do you have a Partial Discharge Measuring Set that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Partial Discharge Measuring Set calibrated today! Click Here!