Soken DAC-PD-7P - Partial Discharge Tester
- IGBT gate drive photocoupler
- Pulse Transformer
When partial discharges which occurred during the retention period "t1" at test voltage "U1" exceed set-up values of both electric charge and generating frequency, "FAIL" is determined. When the charges are within the values, "PASS" is determined.
- U1: Test Voltage 0 - 5000VAC
- t0: Test Power OFF time 0.5 sec or more
- t1: Holding Time 1 sec or more (Partial Discharge Testing Period）
- tr, tf: Voltage Rising time・falling time 0.1 sec
Any of one to five measuring points can be set up. The below is an example when setting 2 measuring points.
|Setting item (per each measuring point)||Setting range|
|Voltage V[V]||0 - 5000V|
|Holding Time t[s]||0 – 60sec|
|Electric charge for judgment Q[pC]||1 - 1000[pC]|
U1: Voltage at Measuring point 1
t1: Holding time at measuring point 1
tr, tf: Rising time, falling time (Less than 0.1s / 1kV/s)
- Partial discharge tester with built-in power supply, test voltage Max 5kV.
- Applicable to EN60747-5-5:2007 (VDE routine test).
- Operation in very short tact time (Min 4 sec.) is possible.
- Suitable for a production line test. (External control and PASS/FAIL judgment are available.)
|Size||427mm×380mm×197mm (W×D×H, without projection)|
|Output Contact (PASS/FAIL Judgment, during voltage output - Each Dry Contact)|
|Judgment||Negative judgment is given when a pulse count for 1 second exceeds a threshold value|
Partial Discharge Measurement Part
|Built-in Coupling Capacitor||1000pF|
|Calibration Pulse Generation Frequency||50PPS|
|Calibration Pulse Voltage||2V, 20V|
|Calibration Pulse Injection Capacitor||50pF|
|Calibrator Charge||100pC, 1000pC|
|Judgment Generation Frequency||10~9000PPS|
|Judgment Electric charge||1~1000pC (with restriction by detection sensitivity)|
|Gain||0 - 80dB|
|Voltage Setting Accuracy||1%F.S.|
|Voltage Setting Range||0 - 5000VAC|
|Maximum Capacitance Load||1000pF|
|Wave Shape||Sine wave|
|Voltage Rising Time||<0.1s|
|Voltage Holding Time (Measuring Time)||>1s|
|The shortest testing cycle||4s|
|Output Voltage||0 - 5000VAC, 30VA|
|Input Voltage||100VAC±10% 50/60Hz|
Do you have a Partial Discharge Tester that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Partial Discharge Tester calibrated today! Click Here!