Soken DAC-PG-103S - Winding Tester
Further downsized and weight-reduced with the incorporation of semiconductors. Compatible with impulse testing for medium- to high-voltage rotary machinery windings.
- The tester generates a surge pulse for testing Medium High Voltage Rotator Windings.
- With an external storage oscilloscope, excellent viewability of waveforms can be obtained.
- Eliminates unwanted stresses on specimens by minimizing the frequency of occurrence of impulses
- Compact, lightweight design and reduced power consumption with adoption of semiconductors in the pulse generating circuits and reduction in frequency of occurrence of impulses to a required minimum
- Developed for windings in medium- to high-voltage rotary machinery, allowing generation of impulses with a sufficient level energy also for windings of low inductances
- Minimizes variations in waveforms in the rising phase of impulses
- Drastically suppressed jitter compared to conventional spark-gap or gas-filled discharge tubes, and more stabilized operation attained independently of environmental conditions or mechanical vibrations owing to the adoption of thyristor switches
- Virtually maintenance-free operation
|Outside Dimensions||W 424 x H 248 x D 450 mm|
|Monitor Connectors||2 connectors|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||Approx. 2 times/sec.|
|Duration of Pulse Wave Tail||Approx. 40 µS (Load resistance1kΩ)|
|Duration of Pulse Wave Front||1 µS or less (Load resistance 1 kΩ)|
|Output Voltage||1 to 8 kV (Load resistance 1 kΩ)|
Do you have a Winding Tester that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Winding Tester calibrated today! Click Here!