Soken DAC-IR-3 - Iron Loss Tester
DAC-IR-3 is a simplified measuring instrument to give judgment on the grade of a steel sheet. Iron losses in w/kg or w/lb are measured promptly just by probing a sample sheet.
- Electromagnetic Steel Sheet (Non-Oriented and Grain-Oriented Core)
A built-in U-shaped yoke in the measuring probe is provided with an exciting and detecting coil. After proving on the specimen, the exciting coil makes a magnetic path through both of the yoke and specimen. As a magnetic sectional area in the yoke is very larger than the sectional area in the specimen, and the core loss of the yoke is almost negligible to the one of specimen. Thus, only the core loss of the specimen is obtained by the detecting coil. Moreover, the detecting coil is wounded at the bottom of the yoke so that magnetic fluxes leak at the minimum.
- DAC-IR-3 can measure Core Loss in W/kg or W/lb with a single sheet sample.
- Simply by inputting the thickness of a sheet sample and selecting flux density from 1T, 1.5T, 1.7T, a value of flux density of the sample is automatically adjusted and direct reading of Core Loss is possible.
- The instrument can be controlled by PC through RS232C Interface.
- The measured result can be printed with an optional thermal printer.
|AC Main Cord (with earth lead and 3P inlet)||1 pc|
|Probe Cord||1 pc|
|Standard and Small Probe||1 pc each|
|Standard Core (S&G) for Calibration||1 pc each|
|Main Units||1 unit|
|Option Accessory||Thermal Printer Model BL2-58SNWJC-SK W93×D１25×H70(mm) Approx. 265ｇ|
|Size and Weight||W189 x H103 x D287 mm, approx. 5.0kg|
|AC Source||AC100V - AC240V|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60 Hz (Synchronized to power supply frequency)|
|Accuracy||±5% (Compared with the measured value of JIS and ASTM Epstein Fram Test)|
|Flux Density||1T, 1.5T, 1.7T (selectable)|
|Measuring Range||0.10 - 19.99 W/kg 0.045 - 9.000 W/lb|
|Thickness of Steel Sheet||0.05 - 0.90 mm|
|Specimen||Electromagnetic Steel Sheet (Non-oriented and Grain-Oriented Core)|
Do you have a Iron Loss Tester that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Iron Loss Tester calibrated today! Click Here!