Agilent Technologies 331A - HP / Agilent 5 Hz to 600 kHz Distortion Analyzer
HP / Agilent 331A: This is the classic solid state workhorse distortion analyzer. Covers 5 Hz to 600 Khz. Measures THD down to 0.03%. It also doubles as a highly accurate AC Voltmeter with voltage and dB scales.
- Freq Range: 5 Hz to 600 Khz.
- Distortion Range: 0.1 % to 100%.
- Full Scale Residual Distortion: less than -70 dB (0.03%).
- Accuracy: +/-3% over 10 Hz to 1 MHz with fundamental input less than 30V to 0.3% THD
- Fundamental Rejection: Greater tham 80 dB.
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm +/-5% shunted by <70pF.
- Voltmeter Range: 30uV to 300V rms full scale (13 ranges) 10 dB per range.
- Dimensions: 16 3/4 x 5 x 13 1/4.
Do you have a HP / Agilent 5 Hz to 600 kHz Distortion Analyzer that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your HP / Agilent 5 Hz to 600 kHz Distortion Analyzer calibrated today! Click Here!