Career Available: Channel Partner Sales ManagerPosted on May 16 2014
Location: Concord, Ontario Head Office
The Channel Partner Manager will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and training new resellers to drive new business while growing our existing customer base within these channels.
Develop and grow the sales channel of both existing sales channel partners and recruit new partners to achieve sales targets.
Conduct training, with new and existing channel partners Review partner performance to provide guidance and incentives where needed.
- Minimum 5+ years of global channel sales experience within the technology sector with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Solid understanding of business intelligence and analysis to identify new revenue opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong record of building and maintaining channel relationships
- Business acumen than can be applied to increase customer base and increase revenue Track record of strategic channel planning, sales strategy and revenue growth
- Bachelor's, Engineering or Technical diploma required
- Additional languages a plus (French)
Negotiable based upon experience.
How to Apply
Please email resumes to email@example.com.